- This event has passed.
Surviving to Thriving: A Couples Workshop with Therapist Erik Vienneau
October 16, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm MDT
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Wednesday, repeating until October 30, 2019
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Wednesday, repeating indefinitely
Join Naropa University trained therapist Erik Vienneau for this 3-week series.
In this series based on the text, “Getting the Love You Want,” by Harville Hendrix you will:
- Finally understand why your partner pushes your buttons!
- Learn the art of mirroring; an easy-to-learn, three-step process to communicate clearly and empathetically with your partner
- Shift your relationship paradigm from one of conflict to becoming each other’s intimate best friend
- Use workbook practices to understand why you were attracted to each other so you can help each other complete unfinished business so you both can thrive
Who can benefit from this series:
Domestic partners, significant others, spouses, siblings, business partners, parents and their children.
Wed, Oct 16 6:30 – 8pm MDT
Wed, Oct 23 6:30 – 8pm MDT
Wed, Oct 30 6:30 – 8pm MDT
IMPORTANT: Your ticket purchase covers the tuition for BOTH of you. You must attend as a couple.
Important Logistics for Parking & Building Access!
GREAT NEWS, we offer FREE parking to our students in the evenings and on the weekends in the lot in the back. You may park anywhere in the parking lot and enjoy FREE parking by following these directions:
- enter your license plate at the kiosk
- choose the Neuro/Yoga option,
- ENTER CODE 1245207 and display the ticket on your dashboard.
Street parking on Lafayette is free and has no time restrictions. Enter through the back entrance from the parking lot and if it’s after 5 pm or on a weekend the doors will be locked so please key in code 0000* to the keypad at the right of the doors.
Erik Vienneau | Erik is dedicated to meeting people where they are along the path of wellness to offer opportunities to discover a more peaceful and health-filled life. Erik’s passion for mindfulness meditation, yoga and a healthy lifestyle prompted him to create Yoga Rocks the Park, Friday Night Yoga Club and most recently the AWAKE Mindful Living Community.
You’ll often find Erik on his meditation cushion, sharing the mindful life with others or keeping it simple and easy with friends and family. He’s a Mindful Living Guide and Meditation Instructor who has studied under top instructors and participated in multiple long-term, silent meditation retreats in preparation to share the teachings. The driving force behind Erik’s life is to show others they are pure potential and not the self-limited thoughts that our minds often generate. He’s quick to share his life mantra “Peaceful Minds Create a Peaceful Planet” with all.